International Journal of Scientific Study (IJSS) is an open-access, freely accessible, online monthly journal publishing research articles after full peer review and aims to publish scientifically sound research articles. Journal publishes articles of all specialties.
IJSS tries to inform its readers about latest research developments and key issues from all disciplines. All papers published in the IJSS are subject to rigorous peer review.
- Includes all specialties.
- Double Blind Peer Review System
- Monthly publication - 12 issues per year. (IJSS previously published journal on quarterly basis from April – December 2013. Then from January 2014 onwards it was published on monthly basis).
- Free full text availability of articles in PDF format.
- Email notifications on new issue release
- Best Advisory & Reviewer Board. Legends associated with IJSS team.
- IJSS Team comprises Editorial board members, International ambassadors, Members from different part of globe.
- Entire Issue/Journal can be downloaded for free from website.
PEER REVIEW SYSTEM:
Each article submitted to us will be reviewed by 2-3 reviewers. Journal follows Double Blind Peer Review System. All manuscripts will be acknowledged upon presenting to the Journal office, provided that all stated requirements are met. The manuscript is sent to two or more reviewers. The whole review process depends on receiving referees' comments and revising the manuscripts based on these comments to the author. On receipt of the revised article from the author, and after final approving by referees, the letter of acceptance is issued to the author. Authors have the right to communicate to the editor if they do not wish their manuscript to be reviewed by a particular reviewer because of potential conflicts of interest. No article is rejected unless negative comments are received from at least two reviewers.
OPEN ACCESS POLICY:
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Accepted manuscripts become the permanent property of the Journal and may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the written permission of the Editor.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.