Effect of Employees’ Communication Skills on the Development of Health Services Management in the Jordanian Hospitals
At any organization, communication between the employees plays a significant role in improving its operations. In hospitals, communication between employees is more critical since they are dealing with lives of patients, where a single error could be devastating. In hospitals, communication between the employees plays a significant role in enhancing the health services through patients handling between the different teams and in knowledge sharing that have many advantages including saving effort and time, avoiding repeated procedures, raising the experience, and increasing the patients’ satisfaction.
do enfermeiro na prática clínica: Problemas e desafios em busca de
competência. RevLat Am Enfermagem 2006;14:457-60.
2. Peruzzolo AC. A comunicação Como Encontro. Bauru: Edusc.; 2006.
3. Pirnejad H. Communication in Healthcare: Opportunities for Information
Technology and Concerns for Patient Safety. Instituut Beleid en
Management Gezondheidszorg (iBMG); 2008.
4. Santos JL, Prochnow AG, Lima SB, Leite JL, Erdmann AL. Communication
conceptions in hospital nursing Management between head nurses in a
University Hospital. Rev Esc Enferm USP 2011;45:959-65.
5. Rosenblatt CL, Davis MS. Effective communication techniques for nurse
managers. Nurs Manage 2009;40:52-4.
6. Jericó MD, Peres AM, Kurcgant P. Estrutura organizacional do serviço
de enfermagem: Reflexões sobre a influência do poder e da cultura
organizacional. Rev Escola Enferm USP 2008;42:569-77.